If you are seeking Bee Venom Therapy you need to start by researching as much as you can find about bee stinging. Bee venom is a potentially dangerous substance that can possibly result in death if you are or become allergic to the venom. I personally became allergic to bee venom after about 20 bee stings. So do your research! You may also contact me for advise at firstname.lastname@example.org
I always suggest that you start by getting a bee hive of your own. I believe you should become a bee keeper first and learn how to treat yourself with your own bees.